posted @ 7:16 AM
At 7:11 AM, Unknown said…
I am still not able to access my hotmail accounts.I can see how many unread mails I have and the preview works OK.But when I double click on a hotmail account I am taken to a login page
At 8:55 AM, ab said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 9:02 AM, Unknown said…
Hi,Notifier2 does not allow direct hotmail login by double clicking. Only GMail accounts have that facility.Thanks
At 7:23 AM, babs said…
HELLO!HELP! ... About Hotmail... how do I fix it? which download page?
At 11:05 AM, nada said…
The download page at http://www.notifier2.com/download.htm
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
At 7:11 AM,
Unknown said…
I am still not able to access my hotmail accounts.
I can see how many unread mails I have and the preview works OK.
But when I double click on a hotmail account I am taken to a login page
At 8:55 AM,
ab said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 9:02 AM,
Unknown said…
Hi,
Notifier2 does not allow direct hotmail login by double clicking. Only GMail accounts have that facility.
Thanks
At 7:23 AM,
babs said…
HELLO!
HELP! ... About Hotmail... how do I fix it? which download page?
At 11:05 AM,
nada said…
The download page at http://www.notifier2.com/download.htm
Post a Comment
<< Home