Monday, February 18, 2008

Another Gmail Patch

Gmail broke again. Seems like the Gmail Team has a vendetta against us :)

Get the patch once more.

Thanks

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I've been looking around your site to figure out how to contact you but it doesn't seem to be readily apparent! What am i missing?

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger ab said…

    Im sorry that you had trouble. But if you go to the site http://www.notifier2.com/contactus.htm you will find an easy way to contact us.

    Email is notifier2 [at] gmail [dot] com

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, I've been there, what icon do you click on to send an email?

    Sorry for the trouble.

    CJ

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger ab said…

    Actually there is no icon to click. This is to prevent spamming. You will have to manually type in the email address. The address is

    notifier2 [at] gmail [dot] com

    Thanks

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Charles said…

    I clicked on the PayPal to pay 9.99 for pro. Payment went through but I did not get Pro.

    AKA! How do I get Pro.

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger ab said…

    Charles, I sent emails to your gmail account with steps on how to upgrade. Can you make sure they are not going to your junk folder?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home